18. Don't worry. I trust your judgment6 on this decision.
19. I love your great attitude even during this tough phase.
20. I know how hard this project is, but I just can't imagine working without you.
21. What can I do to help?
22. Thank you for being so flexible.
23. Is there anything any of us can do to help?
24. You are one of the most reliable employees I've ever had. I believe in you.
25. Even with your loss, I was blown away by your work ethic7 this week.
26. Know that we're here for you. Just ask us anything.
27. I just want to let you know how much you mean to the team.
28. That was my fault. You deserve better.