英语六级真题pdf版：2018年6月第1套时间：2019-12-02 15:26:26 来源：文都网校 分享：
1.A. It is a Spanish soup
2.C. To make it thicker
3.B. It is mainly made of vegetables
4.D.It comes from a special kind of pig
5.C. They do not make decent gifts
7. A. They go well with different kinds of food.
8. C. It is italy's most famous type of red wine
9. B. Decoding secret message
10. D. They helped the u.s. army in World War Two
11. A. A military code that was never broken.
12. C. A lot of knowledge-intensive Jobs will be replaced.
13. D. In the personal care sector.
14. B. They charge high prices.
15. D. The tremendous changes new technology will bring to people' s lives
16. C. it linked a stone pit to some waterways
17. B. saws used for cutting stone
18. A. to provide services for the stone pit.
19.B. Dr. Gong slipped in needles where he felt no pain
20.D. previous medical treatments failed to relleve his pain
21. C. more and more patients ask for the treatment
22. B. they quarreled a lot and never resolved thif argument
23. C. Neither of them has any sisters and brothers
24. A. They tend to be self-assured and responsible
25. D. they tend to be well adjusted
26. D enabling
27. A amassed
28. N terrified
29. L smart
30. F exaggerated
31. E eventually
32. C emotional
33. B casual
34. J precious
35. O venture
36----J Modest institutions can also have successtul graduates…
37----G The money the author made in high school helped pay for…
38----C The author came to see how costly college education could be…
39---K A recent study found that a graduate s salary is determined by their…
40----B The author cannot recall for sure what made certain top universities.…
41---H None of the authors job interviewers cared which college.…
42----N The author thinks she did the right thing in choosing…
43----A In order to be admitted to a prestigious university.…
44----E The author liked her university which was not prestigious…
45----I Colleges are reluctant to admit that graduates today…
46.A. It is based on questionable statistics.
47. D It is a more comprehensive measure of peoples economic well-being
48.B It neglected many important in dicators of people's welfare
49.D. It can compare a country’s economic conditions between different periods of time.
50.C. It has not improved as much as reported by Census Bureau
51.D They show considerable differences in their decision-making abilities
52.C. Decision fatigue may prevent people making wise decisions.
53.B. When they help others to make decisions.
54.D. They refrain from trying anything new.
55.D. It will more often than not end in regret.