四级备考 六级备考 经验交流 模拟试题 历年真题 每日一练

消单词 精品试听 直播课程 名 师 热推课程 精品图书

首页 > 备考辅导 > 听力 >

四级听力在线听练习题第2套短文1

2017-02-20 08:57 来源:文都网校 阅读()

  自2016年起,英语四级听力改革,将考试题型改为:3篇短新闻、2篇长对话和3篇短文。小编将为大家提供新题型的模拟练习题,这是四级听力在线听练习题第2套短文1,希望能更好地帮助大家进行2017年6月英语四级备考

四级听力在线听练习题第2套短文1.mp3

  Questions 16 to 18 are based on the passage you have just heard.

  16

  A.Four to six hours.

  B.Six to nine hours.

  C.Around eight hours.

  D.More than eight hours.

  17

  A.They may not be able to focus well.

  B.They may get the feeling of being drunk.

  C.They may lose much weight in a short period.

  D.They may suffer from high blood pressure.

  18

  A.Training can make people sleep less temporarily.

  B.Military people are used to being deprived of sleep.

  C.People can bank sleep by sleeping more beforehand.

  D.Sleeping earlier than usual makes people sleep less.

  Passage One

  We waste a third of our lives sleeping. When there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, you yearn to be like the former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who was said to get by on just four hours' sleep a night. There is a quite a range in the number of hours we like to sleep. 80% of us manage between six and nine hours a night; the other 20% sleep more or less than this.

  There is plenty of evidence that a lack of sleep has an adverse effect. We do not simply adjust to it—in the short-term it reduces our concentration, and if it's extreme it makes us confused and distressed, and turns us into such poor drivers of being drunk. The long-term effects are even more worrying. Repeatedly getting less sleep than you need over the course of decades is associated with an increased risk of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart diseases.

  But while it might not be possible to train yourself to sleep less, researchers working with the military have found that you can bank sleep beforehand if you plan well in advance. At the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research they had people go to bed a couple of hours earlier than usual every night for a week. When they were subsequently deprived of sleep they didn't suffer as much as the people who hadn't had the chance to bank sleep in advance.

  16. How much time do most people usually sleep every night?

  17. What could happen if people didn't get enough sleep for a long time?

  18. What do the researchers find about the military?

  参考答案:

  【小题16】B

  【小题17】D

  【小题18】C

  习题解析:

  【小题16】该题问大多数人每晚睡多久。短文中提到80%的人每天睡六到九个小时;80%与问题中的most people相对应,因此答案为选项B。

  【小题17】该题对长时间缺乏睡眠的弊端提问。短文提到Repeatedly getting less sleep... is associatedwith an increased risk of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart diseases,即“长时间睡眠缺乏会提高人们患肥胖、糖尿病、高血压和心脏病的风险”,因此答案为选项D。

  【小题18】此题是针对研究人员的研究发现提问。短文中提到But..., researchers working with themilitary have found that you can bank sleep beforehand if you plan well in advance. 由此可知,如果提前计划好,人们是可以将睡眠时间预存下来的,因此答案为选项C。

  以上就是四级听力在线听练习题第2套短文1的全部内容,希望大家勤加练习,预祝大家顺利通关2017年6月英语四级考试

  每天进步一点点,6月通关大可期!2017年6月英语四六级备考之路,文都网校四六级资讯站愿助您一臂之力!更多2017年6月英语四六级备考资讯,请点击文都网校四六级资讯站!

文都名师助力2017年6月英语四六级考试通关课程
2017年6月大学英语四级VIP定制班 2017年6月大学英语六级VIP定制班

编辑推荐

热点聚焦 备考交流
2016.12英语四级考试成绩查询入口汇总 2017上半年英语四级口语8000句
2016.12四级考试答案及解析(文都版) 2017.6英语四级考试初期备考建议
2016.12英语六级考试成绩查询入口汇总 英语四级大纲词汇(音标版)
2016.12六级级考试答案及解析(文都版) 2017.6四级备考:四级语法基础入门

 

责任编辑:LY

大学英语四六级网上课程热报班次

次名称 班次特点 活动

2018年12月大学英语四级全程班

课程构成:前基础阶段+基础阶段+强化模块阶段+真题解析冲刺阶段

课程特色:PC端、移动端、无有效期内自由看。

¥150
2018年12月大学英语六级全程班 ¥150
>>>查看更多四六级课程<<<

四六级免费在线咨询

文都四六级交流群

文都四六级QQ群437058182486117399517034650

 

上一篇:四级听力mp3在线听第2套短文2

下一篇:2017年6月四级听力在线听模拟真题第二套

关注官方微信
0元领取学习资料